A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday w/ Sara:The Meltdown Edition

So its a beautiful Sunday. Its cool and windy, kinda sunny, kinda over cast. Its really pretty. So why did I wake up in a state of panic? Oh yeah. This is why.

I am having some (A LOT) separation anxiety from LB since starting work. He doesn't miss me AT ALL, but I am so lost without him. I am also freaked out because I seem to have NO TIME anymore for anything. I haven't made dinner in days. I am a little sick (its in my ears, nose and throat) but I can't really do anything about it. LB has been a little sick, but if I take time off to go to the doctor, which he may not even need, I might lose the job that worked so hard to obtain since I am too new to be taking time off. Our living space is a disastrous mess because I am WAY to tired to clean. I haven't taken a proper shower in days. I am losing my mind trying to get LB into day care... the pediatricians office, like, REFUSES to call us back or something about his shot record, he needs a damn shot record to get into day care, he probably needs shots too even though his new Ped. says he didn't. Oh yeah, and he doesn't like her. That is going to hold up the getting into school thing... I feel like pulling my hair out. I spent 5 hours each day driving last week and if you know me, you know my disdain for traffic. I am going to use up the hospitality of my friends before too long with the watching of my kid...

And that isn't even everything... its most of it, but there is more.

I know everything will work out, that things will start to fall into place and I know that I am over reacting and letting WAY to many things get to me. I am trying to calm down. Its just so much change so fast is really overwhelming...

Ok. I feel a little better... not really actually but... thanks for listening to me rant... plus Jen just gave me an awesome chocolate cupcake that made me pretty happy.

Sorry, no new pictures of LB this week... I just haven't had the time. My new phone is bad ass though and I love it, so there will be pictures to come. I'm gonna go watch Dexter...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your distress. Its life and it sucks sometimes. Things will get smoother with time and routine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... he misses you... he's just an Independent adventurer and see you going off to work and him playing with another kid and being away from "home" for a while during the day is just stimulating and new!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...sending you lots of love. I'm sure you will come out on the other side all the better for it. Keep breathing!

    ReplyDelete