A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can you heal Cavities with Nutrition?

If you had asked me that yesterday, I would have said "Damn, I wish. I have a mouthful of them." but I would have assumed that the answer was "No". I stumbled across this blog post after reading about homemade antiseptic mouthwash (I wanna start making stuff myself like Laundry detergent and toothpaste...) and I am pretty excited about trying this.

The Healthy Home Economist - How I healed my child's cavity

So, I have a need to find these butter oil capsules and cod liver oil (i wonder if regular fish oil would work... I have 2 bottles of that...) I will skip the butter honey toast, thank you very much. I am forced to wonder if Butter was the magic maker here. Maybe all that calcium... Hm... I will get on this (as soon as I find the capsules) and let cha know how it goes. I have at least 2 cavities, one on my left top first molar one in my lower right central incisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment