A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sundays w/ Sara: The Zoo Edition

So Sundays w/ Sara is fast becoming every other Sunday w/ Sara... sorry about that. I mean to blog more, I honestly do, I am just not that exciting. Some weekends we don't so much and I am so busy, I don't have much free time for the frivolities that would be worth blogging about. Next weekend should be good. Its Beaus birthday and we are going to the Keys for the weekend. We return on Sunday so I will post all the pics, videos, etc probably on Monday...

And with that out of the way, I present a short and not very good video of our jaunt to the zoo this morning. I realized I don't record enough video so I will be making an attempt at doing this... and hopefully my skills will improve, because this movie sucks. The credits rule. I think I utilized the pre-set intros and outtros (is that a word?) quite nicely.  Now, in all its cheesy goodness, my directorial debut.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment