A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sundays w/ Sara: the Nonsense Edition

We went fishing at the Skyway Pier on Saturday. I caught the first fish, on the first cast. It was osm. I then proceeded to catch nothing else for the 3 hours that followed. Its cool. I still win. We didn't catch much, nothing worth keeping. Gotta get out on a deep sea boat one of these days. The Hubbs is itching to catch a big fish.


Beau cut LBs hair with the clippers and it actually looks really good. I love his long, curly locks but this is much more summer appropriate. Here is the before...





He wouldn't let me take an after pic, but sooner or later it will show up.


Lets see, what else... 


I almost had a doughnut this week but the smell literally made my stomach clench. It was as if my body knew how much pain and suffering it would cause and steered me toward the produce department instead. I am down to a less zaftig 144lbs. I know I am thinner because my belly button is shallower. I know, right? I happened to stick my finger in it by accident the other morning as I was waking up... doing the tummy scratch and stretch... and my finger didn't go in as far as it used to. 


Its a milestone. 


*Here are some photos from this weekend including LB as a monkey in a tree with his new hair cut and Beau being manly.




No comments:

Post a Comment