A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sundays w/ Sara: Another Blustery Day Edition

So, I didn't do a post last week. I have been sick. I am still kinda sick and I just haven't had the energy to do much.

I never get sick... and worse, I never stay sick so this is killing me. Its part allergies, part other crap... we'll see how it goes. LB was also sick this past week. His first ear infection and bacterial pink eye... its not pink, its goopy and its gross. He is doing fine on antibiotics (which I hate...) and a saline eye rinse every couple hours.  

So last Sunday was cold, windy and cloudy... it looked something like this:












Beautiful, but cold and windy.

Today is much the same... I dread venturing outside. Its comforting in some way, that Florida is capable of some kind of winter-esq weather, but I wish it would stop jumping between 85 and 65. Its giving me a headache.

Nothing particularly exciting to report. Yesterday we went to one of my absolute favorite restaurants, Mr. Dunderbaks. Oh how I adore it. Delicious German food and beers in a very authentic feeling setting, extra friendly staff and good times to be had. It looked something like this:



























We walked out with a $27 bottle of mead that I am seriously contemplating cracking open right now... its 10:30... in the morning...

I haven't taken any pics of LB this week since he has been so goopy and snot faced.

I'm gonna go read the Hunger Games now and try to ease up this headache.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man...hope you are feeling lots better!

    Loooove German food.

    ReplyDelete