A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

How does "Sundays W/ Sara" sound for a weekly feature title?

Week in review... nothing too terribly exciting to report
in my world.

A wedding dress was obtained this weekend and that is good news. Not for me... for my pal Heather. She is getting hitched in October and I am in the Bridal Party... which means that I need a dress in 9 months, which means I have to lose 3568871235 pounds before then. OK, maybe more like 15 - 20... This is the only picture I have to post. The others are not allowed because they include the dress in question and husband-to-be doesn't want to ever risk seeing it before the big day, so here is a picture of me taken by a 3 year old.


The boy has grown an inch in the past month I swear. Every time he wakes up from a nap he looks taller and seems smarter. I still struggle to get a "please". We'll ask him to say please when he wants something, but he will respond with "No Please." *sigh*  He is starting to look a little more like me too... so he is getting even more cute, if you can imagine that being possible.

Sorry, Its a Cell Pic. Our camera TOTALLY died hardcore. So we are in the market for a new one...






Gasparilla was this weekend and I cannot express how freaking awful it was. All I did was drop husband off and pick him up again. More than 1 hour in traffic to move less than 3 miles. I will never be putting myself through that horse-pucky again unless I have a bicycle handy to avoid the $25 parking/anal rapage fee. Beau got pretty ill too... Migraine and general ickyness.

Let see, what else...

I can see this is going to be an exercise in making my memory work better. I can't remember much else other than the brief bout of food poisoning I suffered on Friday and a little mildly cool weather.

I can also see that I am going to be using ellipsis... ellipsises... elipsi... dot-dot-dot quite a bit. Good times.


2 more days till I quit the Facebook habit. wewt.




No comments:

Post a Comment