A blog about Good Food, Sustainable Living and Learning as we go.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome Back...

I KNOW! Its been a looooong time since I posted. A lot has been happening in life, so... sorry to anyone who stumbles upon this and sees how inconsistent I am. I changed states and its been a rough ride, but now that things are getting sorted out, I'm working on something fun for the holidays. Its not ready yet...


However, I watched this yesterday. Its a piece on the Paleo movement featuring one of my favorite bloggers, Tara Grant, and my Guru (not literally) Mark Sisson. Watch the video. Its short and to the point, and perhaps just enough to spurn you to look further into this phenomenon that has changed my life personally. I have been inconsistent with it since the beginning of 2011, but I have been making every attempt to live as close to a paleo life as I can and things are finally starting to level out. I have lost about 20 lbs without much effort aside from eating better... I still have about 15 to go before I am at my "goal", but I am less goal oriented at this point than I am just trying to live better and eat better for ME personally. I cannot say enough good things about the Paleo lifestyle, but I won't say it here because it would be terribly redundant. Everyone says the same things, so... read, watch, investigate... you will see for yourself. :-)


http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/video/6336505-healthwatch-caveman-diet-trend-starting-to-catch-fire/




COMING SOON - Gluten Free Maple Bacon Cupcakes: Can it be done? (It probably already has been, but I haven't looked. This will be my version.  :-p)

No comments:

Post a Comment